Lic is going to launch a new plan “Lic jeevan amar” Plan no 855 on this month. it is a offline Term Life Insurance Plan. This plan will be totally diffrent from lic other s term insurance plan.
Let’s see the benefits & how This plan will be beneficial for us:
Jeevan Amar (Table no 855) is a Non-linked plan. As everybody know that after a very long time LIC is going to launch any Term Insurance Plan for people. Thats Called Competition
Now come to the point am going to give you all details and features about LIC Jeevan Amar (855) 2019.
- its a Offline term insurance plan Means you cant buy this plan online.
- Minimum Sum Assured for jeevan amar is 25 Lakhs No any limit for Maximum (its totally depends on your income)
- You can pay premium in every mode like: Regular, Single Mode, or Limited.
- You can opt for a level sum assured, where the sum assured you opted will remain the same throughout the policy period.
- Minimum Age Entry: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years.
- Coverage Will Be Availabe at age of 80 Years.
- Policy Term Will be 10 to 40 Years.
- In Lic Jeevan Amar you can choose Accidental Rider Also.
- If you are a smoker than you will get low rates and if you are a woman than you can get special rate.